Drink less, live more
Have you been asking yourself Do I drink too much?
Are you fed up with hangovers, sketchy memories, feeling anxious and stuck?
Would you like to:
- feel more in control of your drinking, or ditch the booze altogether
- find peace of mind, contentment and self respect
- make positive changes to your lifestyle and health
- build authentic connections and fulfilling relationships
- talk about your worries, process negative experiences and move on
- share stories, gain valuable insights and feel supported
- ditch the baggage, reconnect with your true self and reach your potential
We can help
Problematic drinking is not a binary thing – there’s a large grey area between ‘normal’ and ‘alcoholic’. If alcohol is having a negative effect on your life, take action.
We can help you move past negative cycles, break free from negative habits and build a life that’s authentic and fulfilling.
There’s so much more to life than drinking. It is possible to ditch the booze and still have fun. Free your spirit and join our super supportive members club to find out.
Who we are
Asha is a certified recovery coach and Ally is a registered counsellor and psychotherapist. We’re passionate about the transformative effects of sobriety on psychological health and believe the best way to heal is through authentic connection (and fun).
- Regular in-person meet ups, socials & retreats
- Online yoga, meditation and dance
- Online groups
- Resources & courses
- AND MUCH MORE
Explore, create and evolve
- Resolve ambivilence
- Break negative patterns
- Uncover limiting beliefs
- Build confidence
- Develop actionable plans
- Create your dream life
Offload, heal and reframe
- Gain insight and understanding
- Heal past trauma
- Build resilience
- Improve relationships
- Build self belief
Free Spirits is a wellness community providing holistic coaching and counselling for people seeking accessible help with grey area drinking problems, low self-esteem, anxiety and depression.
Do you have questions about our community, coaching, counselling or retreats?
(+44) 07915 991816
66 King Street, Newcastle-Under-Lyme, Staffordshire ST5 1JB
Alcohol Dependence is a medical condition requiring medical support. If you are physically dependent on alcohol you must seek advice from a medical professional. Withdrawal from alcohol can cause serious side effects and be lethal. If you are concerned about dependency and withdrawal you must contact your GP.